Earthside Eco Bums is an Australian designer and retailer of modern cloth nappies, accessories and eco-friendly products. Created by Sara who is based in Busselton, WA and is the go to Cloth Concierge.
Reusable and environmentally sustainable, Earthside Eco Bums limited edition print swim nappies are simple to use and economical. With three size adjustments and a super soft nylon mesh inner, you can relax knowing your Babe is comfortable and protected in the water. You can now enjoy these leading cloth nappies in beautiful limited edition prints from their Showcasing WA release.
Margaret River Artisan Store proudly stocks their swim nappies with the limited edition prints 'Connie the Quokka' & 'Ningaloo Dreaming'. The artwork for these covers created by our in store artist Clare Hamilton of Art of Ealain.
The swim nappies include:
- OSFM (one size fits most) designed to fit from 4-14kg newborn right through to toilet training!
- 100% PUL cloth fabric outer shell. That is both breathable AND waterproof thanks to the fabrics unique fibre structure.
- Snug fitting to contain solids and pass liquids.
- Super soft nylon mesh inner provides comfort and is fast drying!
- 3 size adjustments at the front allowing for tailored fit and a great seal!
- Quality leg gussets safely contain number two's, while allowing for water and urine to flow through.
- Easy to clean. Simply dispose of solids, throw it into the warm wash and off you go!
- Hand-designed in the South West of Western Australia.